Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day/Birthday in Alabama

My birthday was on Mother's Day this year, so we went to my mom and dad's for the weekend. On Saturday night, we celebrated my birthday with supper at Nana and Pop's and on Sunday we went to Aunt Rachel and Uncle Jeff's for Mother's Day lunch. Hunter came back home after lunch on Sunday and Ella Tate and I spent the week with Nana and Pop. We had such a good time...as always! Thanks Nana and Pop for taking good care of both of us!

Daddy and Ella Tate taking a break from pouring concrete
Aunt Rachel and Ella Tate watching the guys work from the back porch

Ella Tate LOVES her cousin Olivia
Campbell the cutie
Olivia made a sweet card for Rachel for Mother's Day
Anna and Ella Tate It was a very special Mother's Day and birthday
This was my swing when I was a baby. Ella Tate sat on the back porch in it for an hour one afternoon with Nana and I. Isn't it the prettiest shade of yellow?!

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

family time is the best!! i am glad you get to see your family alot!