Monday, October 12, 2009

First Haircut

Ella Tate had her first haircut on October 1st. She has been needing it for a while, but I was determined to wait until she turned 1! It was getting pretty shaggy, so I decided to get her a trim the day that I was getting a trim. She did great and sat very still. Thank you, Lauren, for coming along with us and enertaining Ella Tate while I got my hair cut.

One motivator for getting haircuts was Sara and Ryan's wedding! It was in the courtyeard at the Schemerhorn Symphony Hall and was absolutly GORGEOUS! The weather was perfect, the bride was beautiful and Ella Tate made it through the entire ceremony without any major meltdowns! (I didn't get many pictures, but here are a few.)

Ella Tate couldn't take her eyes off of Sara...I think she was thinking about how pretty she looked!

My dad did the ceremony, so my mom was there, too.

1 comment:

Johnson Family said...

You are more brave than I am. Becca turns 2 on Sunday and I have yet to cut her hair. And I don't know when I will do it. I just have to make sure that I keep a bow in it so that it stays out of her eyes. Ella Tate is sooooooooo cute and getting so big. Cannot wait to see you guys again. Love ya!!