Monday, February 1, 2010

Winter Days

We headed to my parent's house around the first of January b/c my mom was put in the hospital with pneumonia. Ella Tate and I went down to help out when she got home. Even though Nana wasn't feeling well, Ella Tate still had a great time playing with Pop!
Getting some much need sunshine I found these on my camera, but since Alabama won the National Championship I wasn't too threatened!
I took Ella Tate to the circus for the first time this year and she was truly amazed. We went with the Courtney, Grady, Nolen, Katie and Ford and had a great time!

Getting ready to head out to the circus. Thanks Katie for driving us all!

Ella Tate, Nolen and Ford WOW!

We tried to let Ella Tate play out in the snow, but she did not enjoy it as much as Hunter and I did. She looked awfully cute all bundled up, though.
The view from our front door

We had some friends over for pizza the other night and it was so nice to see new faces since we had all been stuck at home for 2 days.
Grady, Ella Tate and Grayson looking at the snow


No comments: