Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The zoo, a wedding and ROLL TIDE!

September has started off slow, but is getting busier by the day preparing for Ella Tate's birthday!
We met Katie, Ford, Courtney, Grady and Nolen at the zoo a few weeks ago and had the best time. Grady got to play on the playground and the babies (we won't be able to say that much longer) had fun just watching.
Hunter, Ella Tate and I went to Uncle Stephen's house to see what all he has gotten done and Ella Tate thought it would be fun to get into one of his baskets. Labor Day weekend we headed to Nana and Pop's house because my best friend growing up, Christy, was getting married. My mom, my sister, Rachel, and I gave the bridal luncheon on Friday morning at Number Sixteen Restaurant. It was a lot of fun and was nice to just be with the girls for a little while! (Of course, I didn't have my camera, so I didn't get any pictures.)
We were busy all weekend with the rehearsal and dinner and then the wedding on Saturday. Everything was beautiful and Christy especially looked beautiful! (I didn't have my camera half of the time, so I didn't get a lot of pictures.)Me and Christy at the rehearsal dinner.
Christy's beautiful dress! She was such a beautiful bride!

Alabama's first game was Saturday night after the wedding, so of course I couldn't wait to get back to my parent's house and put Ella Tate in her Alabama sleeper (from Sara Parker) to cheer on the Tide! (Hunter was NOT happy, but as the saying goes...when in Rome!)