Friday, February 13, 2009

New purchase and random pictures...

I got this desk earlier this week...Happy Valentine's Day to me! I am super excited about it and can't wait to fill ALL of the drawers up with desk-y things! Since the room that was our office is now the nursery, our computer, printer, etc. has been housed underneath a table in the den. So, now it all has a home again and I love it! Random pics of Ella Tate.
I was trying to capture the tear that was on her cheek, but you can hardly see it. She was pretty pitiful!

We went to see my grandmother last Friday. My parent's were there, too, so my dad "babysat" Ella Tate at my aunt's house while my mom and I visited with my grandmother. This is how I found her when we returned!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the new desk! Those pictures of her sleeping are priceless!

The Watsons said...

yay! i love the new desk. i checked it out when i went to tj last week! it looks great:)