Monday, February 23, 2009

Tag...I'm it!

I was tagged by Beka Pharr to post the 4th picture in the 4th folder on my computer.
Here it is!

This picture is of Nolen Guthrie and Ella Tate at Katie Watson's house. Nolen is one of Ella Tate's MANY boyfriends (don't tell her Daddy) at church and we love him! Nolen was a little over 3 months old and Ella Tate was about 2 1/2 months old in this picture.

Ok, I now tag Courtney Guthrie, Katie Watson, Julie Tant and Tracey Heredia.

Here are the instructions:
Go to the 4th album in the place you store your pictures on your computer
Select the 4th picture in that album (no exceptions)
Post it in this post with an explanation and link it back to your tagger
Tag 4 people to do the same thing

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I love that picture of them. Too sweet :)

Julie said...

I finally did my tag this weekend!