Monday, February 16, 2009

Weekend Happenings

On Thursday night, Gran and Papa came over to babysit while Hunter and I went out to celebrate Valentine's. She did great (or so they say)!


Ella Tate and Papa

(I couldn't get Gran in this picture...she has now wised-up to me and knows that most of the pictures I take will end up on the blog!)


Friday night we went to Hunter's basketball game. Ford, Grady and Nolen were there, too, to watch their daddies play. Ella Tate loved watching them run up and down the court.
with Daddy after the game

On Saturday we went to Sparta to see Hunter's grandparent's (Nana and PaPa). We enjoyed getting to see them and Ella Tate loved all of the attention she got from Nana and PaPa!

Ella Tate and PaPa giving each other the "once over"
Playing with Nana
Hunter, Nana and Ella Tate
Gran went with us, too



When we got back from Sparta, Hunter, Ella Tate and I went over to Uncle Tommy and Aunt Katherine's to see Turner and Mary Elizabeth. Ella Tate loves to watch the big kids play!

Mary Elizabeth, me, Ella Tate and Turner in the playroom
Mary Elizabeth "holding" Ella Tate
" I love my cousins!"

While we were there, Aunt Katherine gave us Turner and Mary Elizabeth's ExerSaucer to borrow and Ella Tate LOVES it!











3 comments:

The Watsons said...

i love this new post! she has such a personality! and the video is precious!

Julie said...

I LOVE the video! Make sure you take alot of videos because they grow up so fast!!!!

My cabinets are painted. If you go on my blog and look back in July.....you can see the before and after pictures! If you ever decide to do something like that, I will be glad to show you how.
I may do one of my bathrooms this summer!

Melinda said...

I loved the video. She was having so much fun in the exersaucer.