Friday, July 31, 2009

Girls Weekend

Ella Tate and I (along with Lauren) went to Chattanooga this past weekend for a girls weekend with my girlfriends from college...they are "My Ones"! We hadn't all been together since Ella Tate has been born, so it was time to induct her in our group. Our real reason for getting together was to welcome soon-to-be-born Hannah Ruth into the group and shower Andrea with love and gifts. Thanks to Jan, Bethany's mom, for letting us all crash at her house. We had a great time and I am so blessed to have these wonderful girls in my life. I pray that Ella Tate will have good friends like her Mommy has.
Carrie, Lauren, Andrea, Bethany, Ella Tate and me in Hannah's beautiful nursery.
"Hey, Bethany, I think that is my bow!"Andrea, Ella Tate and I waiting on our table at Big River.
Carrie, Lauren and Bethany
Ella Tate loves Carrie!
Snuggling with Bethany at Andrea's house
Ella Tate and Callie, Bethany's dog/daughter, giving each other the once-over

Ella Tate was too busy hanging with the girls to take a nap, but on Saturday afternoon she crashed. When I went to wake her up this is what I found. Her smile seems to say "I promise I'm not sleepy...I'm realy to go out with the girls!" I LOVE it! Ella Tate, Bethany, Lauren and Brooke ordering lunch at the Sweet Peppers Deli...YUM!

Andrea looking at the books that we gave Hannah
Andrea and Brooke
Bethany, Carrie and me

Me, Ella Tate and Lauren

"Get off the phone and pay attention to me!"

"The Ones" with our first little "schrimp" and one on the way!

No comments: