Monday, July 27, 2009

Let the Good Times Roll...

July has been a fun month for us! I can't believe that it is almost over, though. Where does the time go?
Katie, Ford, Ella Tate and I went to pick blueberries a few weeks ago in Franklin. Katie and I had a great time, but Ford and Ella Tate were ready to go almost as soon as we got there! We went to Bread and Co. after we finished picking and then swimming...it was a fun day!
Ready to do some pickin'

I can only imagine what Ella Tate was thinking..."Why in the world do you have your foot on me, Ford?"

They loved playing on the steps at the pool.

My bathing beauty in her "new" jogging stroller. Julie and Troy Tant are letting us borrow their jogging stroller and we are loving it...thanks so much!


We went to an engagement party for Matt and Robynn at the Hutson's house in Sparta several weeks ago. (Matt is one of Hunter's good friends that he grew up with in Sparta.) The food was delicious and the setting gorgeous! We had a wonderful time and look forward to the wedding.

The hosts and hostess who did a wonderful job! Robynn and Matt

Justin, Drake and Ashlee

Amanda and Kipp with Lia, Justin and Ashlee's sweet squeeze!
Ella Tate and Gran
My niece, Olivia, came up and stayed a few days with us. Ella Tate LOVES her, so it was such a treat for her and also for me b/c I had a live-in babysitter (I could really get used to that)! One day while she was here we went to the Splash Pad with Courtney, Grady, Nolen, Susan, Carter and Max. The water was a little cold that day, but it was still fun. We love you, Liv! Max, Grady and Carter just chillin' out
Nolen loved the water,
but Ella Tate thought it was a little chilly!
Olivia and Ella Tate ready for a snack.
Sweet cousins

We met Scott, Kathy and Emma at Vittles last Sunday for lunch. Hunter worked with Scott at PICA and Kathy and I became friends when we tagged along on a business trip with the boys to NYC! We have such a blast with them and enjoyed getting to catch up. Ella Tate thought Emma was big stuff and loved watching her tell stories!

2 comments:

The Watsons said...

i love the pics of them picking blueberries! This was a cute post:)

Julie said...

I am glad you are enjoying the jogging stroller!