Friday, July 31, 2009

Lake Trip with the Family

My parents rented a lake house on Lake Martin in Eclectic, AL for all of us to get together at this summer. Stephen was sick and wasn't able to come and we missed having him there, but everyone else was able to come stay for a few days. We had such a good time and enjoyed the being with everyone. Thanks Mom and Daddy! (I'm not sure how Daddy managed to escape all picture taking, but I just realized that he isn't in a one that I took! I'll get you next time.)

The view from our back porch...it was beautiful!
Borris, the neighborhood dog, soon became our friend and made himself at home on our back porch

Anna, Phillip, Matthew and Hayley

This chunky monkey is my nephew, Truitt, who is 4 months old, now. He is such a good baby and so loveable! Besides eating, this is what he does best...Phillip, Aubrey and Truitt
Ella Tate and Truitt trying out the boogie board
Hunter and Olivia playing a game of Frisbee

Hayley and Ella Tate

Olivia, Rachel, Ella Tate and me

Soaking up some rays with Nana

Ella Tate and Anna

asleep again...oh, those were the days!

Hang on!

Hayley and Anna getting ready to go for a ride on the tube

"I wanna try out this tube-thing"
Zach, Sarah, Aubrey and Thomas
Jeff, the grill master!
Sleepy heads, Ella Tate and Truitt
Nana and Ella Tate
"Don't forget your sunscreen"

1 comment:

The Watsons said...

I love all these pics of ya'll at the lake! looks like you had a blast. What a nice house:) Glad you had fun!