Saturday, July 4, 2009

Having a Good Ol' Time

Ella Tate has been a busy girl this summer.
We look forward to our weekly get-togethers at "Aunt" Joyce's pool with friends. Ella Tate really enjoys being in the water and kicking those little legs. We have also been swimming at the YMCA with Lauren and Carrie where Ella Tate learned how to "jump" off the side into Mommy's arms.
Max getting ready to jump in! Ella Tate and Nolen "Let's see if we all fit!" (Ella Tate, Grayson, Nolen and Ford) Ella Tate and FordHanging out by the pool at the Y Hunter, Ella Tate and I ventured out to Hendersonville a few weeks ago to hear Dustin Overbeek play on the "lawn" at Indian Lakes! It was a great night and Ella Tate enjoyed playing with Lauren and listening to Dustin...she is his BIGGEST fan now!

Sing it Dustin!

Kisses from DaddyElla Tate and Lauren
One night, Hunter and I took Ella Tate to the playground up the street from our house and let her swing. It was her first time and she loved it!
My dad was holding a Gospel meeting in Fayettville, TN, so Hunter, Ella Tate and I went down on Sunday for church. Hunter came back home and Ella Tate and I staying until Tuesday night when Hunter came back to get us. We had a great time with my parents and seeing all of our friends at Corders Crossroads! It was Ella Tate's first stay in a hotel and I have to say that I think she really enjoyed hotel living! We went to the "Marbles by the Pound" store in downtown Fayettville. Ella Tate did not get any marbles, but I did have to have her picture taken with a big barrel full of them.

Ella Tate had her first Chilton County Alabama peach, that Nana and Pop got on their way up to Fayettville, and she LOVED it! She ate a lot of mine and most of her Nana's.
We enjoyed a morning at the zoo with Hannah and Grayson, Courtney, Grady and Nolen. They all did great and the babies were worn out by the time we were finished.

Nolen, Grady, Ella Tate and Grayson with the elephants. I went to Castles and Crowns party the other night and Hunter kept Ella Tate. This is what I found on my camera when I uploaded the pics to the computer...Hunter, my CRIMSON blood family will NOT like this!



We hope you are having as good of a summer as we are!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad you all are having a great summer!

Courtney said...

We always have so much fun together! I love the face she has in the UT outfit. TOO CUTE!!!

Melinda said...

Sounds like you have been having lots of fun.

The Watsons said...

i love the pictures from the pool! and that UT outfit is hilarious!